Lord You Have Probed Me
Psalm 139 “LORD, you have probed me, you know me: you know when I sit and stand; you understand my thoughts from afar. You sift through my travels and my rest; with all my ways you are familiar. Even before a word is on my tongue, LORD, you know it all.” I am not worried or offended that God knows me so well. Sometimes I think, my husband knows me better than I know myself. That is what happens when you open up and let someone in. Since God knows me so well God knows where my gifts and talents will be used best. That is why I don’t mind doing Gods will…his will comes from knowing me. Today open yourself to God, know God will do best by you. God knows and will heal wounds, strengthen gifts and talents and place you in the best place on the path…
Comments
Post a Comment