The Last shall be First
“Thus, the last will be first, and the first will be last.” Matthew 20:16 Sometimes when bad things happen or you look at others and you think, why am I always last? Why do bad things happen to me? Why can’t I get ahead? The list goes on. When it does, for me, I think of these words found in Matthew 20:16 “Thus, the last will be first, and the first will be last.” When I become “last” God pushes me to first. God is there walking with me and parting red seas when needed. God is always there for the “last” and the “first”, but he helps those in need and reminds them that being last means God is there for you. On this rainy day, pray for those who struggle and are in need of God. Ask God to show you how you can work with God to give comfort and strength to those in need. Lord we pray that you use us to be your hands and feet on the path…
Comments
Post a Comment