Faith, hope and love

 “So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” 1Corinthians 13:13 If you want to learn what true love is, sit with the Bible. Read the Bible and bring it into your heart so that you may know and live faith, hope and love. Gardens are at that point where some of the beds can be pulled, and earth worked to be put to rest for the season. I like seasons as they mark life’s journey through a connection with earth. They also remind me of faith, hope and love. Each season brings their good points and each season bring difficulties. I plant in the spring and hope that there will be a harvest. I have faith that if I work my gardens they will produce. This isn’t always the case, but I love being able to do this. I love that I can be part of nature. Faith in a person, hope for them and love for them can help us to be part of community. Lord, today I look at where I find faith, hope and love. I pray I can trace that thread back to you and it links me to you always on the path….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience and Hope

Trust

Be Ready