As Long as the Earth Endures

 As I look at my garden, tomatoes that need to be picked, I am reminded of this passage from Genesis “As long as the earth endures, seed time and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.” Genesis 8:22 I think about now, the time of harvest and time of preparing for next years planting. Yet, my discernment is what is it that I need to plant in my life? What weeds or unwanted things have grown in my life that need to weed out? I do not want to lose focus and know that there are seasons of life. Today in prayer think about what seeds you need to plant, what you have harvest and what your garden needs. Lord, thank you for the day. Help us to weed our garden of life. Show us the seeds that need to be planted, what needs harvesting and what needs to be pulled. Grant us your presence as we continue on the path…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience and Hope

Trust

Be Ready