Planting seeds

As it is written: He scatters abroad, he gives to the poor;
his righteousness endures forever. The one who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed and increase the harvest of your righteousness.” 2 Corinthians 9:9-10 Yesterday, my son, my husband and I went to the State Fair. I wanted to see the horses but the barn was closed. I did see the cows and other animals. I am struck by how much of the fair is vendors though. We did get caught in a thunderstorm that pushed us into a build with, you guest it, more vendors. Wisconsin has 72 counties, perhaps each county could have an exhibit telling us about them I might want to visit. It was a good walk though and I got many steps and spent time with family. I did have a meltdown when it comes to food. For me, I have to make sure I know all the ingredients…sometimes I just want to be a person that can eat anything. Oh, well. Bread for food takes on a whole knew meaning…but today’s verse reminds us that God will provide His graces to us. We will be able to accomplish any task that comes our way because he gives and he is righteous. Today, spend time with God ask for the seeds needed so that your harvest of righteousness may increase on the path…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience and Hope

Trust

Be Ready