Our Focus

Our focus can tell us where we are at in life. If we our poor and our focus is consumed with making money, we could say our passion or hearts desire is money. If we are rich and our focus is on gaining more wealth we could say our hearts desire is money. Our focus can b help us to accomplish and move our lives in certain directions. Today Matthew reminds us that our focus and hearts desire should be Christ. Matthew 19:23-24 “Jesus said to his disciples, “Amen, I say to you, it will be hard for one who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for one who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” As a retired person, each day I do have a focus or direction. I can get caught up in my day, yet I weave prayer, reading/studying and service into the day so that I don’t become consumed by passions other than faith. Today we ask God to guide us, show us where we have excluded Him from our lives. We list our gratitudes and with humility turn our day over to God in Jesus name on the path…

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience and Hope

Trust

Be Ready