New
Ezekiel 36:26 “ I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.” As many start new school years and new beginnings, I find Ezekiel’s words helpful. A new heart, a new spirit for a new year and one that is directed towards God’s will by removing a heart of stone. It is now that the reality of retirement is becoming real. New school years, new jobs, new friendships and new direction from God. Today, think about where your heart is still one of stone. Where do you not allow God in your life? Are there parts where you still say, “I’m doing this” or “This is the way I need to go, act, believe or participate without others telling me what to do?” Spend time with God, ask for God’s direction, his will allowing God to breath into you a new heart, new spirit and remove stones from your heart on the path…..
Comments
Post a Comment