Blessing
The sun is shining. Life is good. Getting the littles ready for a new school year does present some anxiety. We are taking them camping for their last weekend. I pray that all students have an amazing year of growth and great memories. I pray for teachers as I know the task ahead. Today I share this scripture verse: “The LORD is good to all, compassionate toward all your works, all your works give you things, LORD and your faithful bless you.” Psalm 145:9-10 Note that it says, “your faithful bless you.” I believe that in how we approach our anxieties, the unknowns and each other is how we bless God. Our words, actions, decisions, who we choose and what we choose to surround ourselves with influence our blessing. Today, no matter where you are in life, be reminded of who God is and how you can bless God through your life, your breath. May the Lord of good be with you, guide your, protect you and give you vision to be compassionate and peaceful on the path…
Comments
Post a Comment