Be Strong

Today, as focus is shifting to fall, back to school and perhaps harvesting, I want to think about focusing on being steadfast. 2 Chronicles 15:7 “But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.” Perseverance in our chosen or give path is a focus to remember. Life is hills and valleys. And when we find ourselves struggling as we climb hills we need to remember to be strong and not give up. Our strength can be drawn from those good around us, mental reminders and of course our faith. As Dori says, “keep on swimming.” You will get there. Me, well I try to remember this as I reconstruct my days without formal work. The sun is shining, family members are traveling to the homestead, and life is good. Why? God is good, all the time on the path…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience and Hope

Trust

Be Ready