Be courageous and strong
As I get started on my day, I am reminded by 1Corinthians 16:13 what my mindset should be: “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.” You never know the twists in a day. One thing can hold true and that is always being on guard, standing firm in our faith being courageous and strong. I received a retirement letter from the Archbishop of Milwaukee. It was nice to be recognized and it reminded me how much we need to uphold each other. Who do you need to uphold today? Thank them, guide them gently, or even remind them of what being one of faith means. Be on guard today, that is surround yourself with positive, kind, those of Christian character. Don’t let those threads of negativity and unhealthy creep in. Instead stand firm with courage and strength so that the words of the Gospel are being lived out on the path…
Comments
Post a Comment