Shepherds
Jeremiah 3:15 “I will appoint for you shepherds after my own heart, who will shepherd you wisely and prudently.”
Shepherds. We all need a shepherd. You might not think you
do, but you do. Why? A shepherd guides, protects and cares for his flock. This
time of year, is one of my favorites as we are getting closer to State fair and
County fair time. I marvel at the youth who care for animals, show them and
spend so much time with them. I am reminded of my Shepherd. His care, his
guidance and protection. I know his name, but more importantly he knows mine. Are
you a shepherd to anyone? Who is your shepherd? Is your shepherd wise and prudent?
Do you listen? Sometimes or always. Today is a great day to spend time with the
shepherd, make sure your shepherd is the Lord, as anything else that we may let
guide us will fall short. The news, money, a Politian, and others that are not
of faith will fall short.…Those rightly trained will point to the Lord, let Him,
the Lord, take care of you, guide you and protect you on the path…
Comments
Post a Comment