Assurance of things hoped for

 Hebrews 11:1 ~ Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. My mom would always say, “I’m from Missouri, the show me state: I have to see it to believe it.” I always thought this was strange because she was a woman of faith. Faith isn’t about concrete facts. The catch is that you have to believe without proof or seeing. Thank is faith.  A leap of faith is just that: taking a step into the unknown. Retirement is a lot like that. So far, I am on summer teacher mode, so not really into retirement. I have been sorting through all my sewing/crafting items. I also am getting ready for painting the kitchen. All fun stuff. What are “things hoped for” for you? Today send them to the Lord with assurance on the path…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience and Hope

Trust

Be Ready