Renewal

 Renewal. I can’t believe school's been out for two weeks. Summer is a time of renewal. Yet it can be fast-paced with lots of fun activities. I try to remember this scripture verse: “Do not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12:2. Even amongst summer fun, it is important to remember to do God’s will. What is God’s plan for me? God has given me another day to continue the work He/She has started in me. I need to light another candle in my grotto and pray for those who need prayer. I hope to renew my mind by resting, reading, and spending time with family on the path….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Walk with the Wise

Patience and Hope