New Routines

 For a teacher, summer means a new routine. As I woke up this morning, I thought about new routines, but for me, it means it doesn’t change in August. There are certain things I did in my morning routine that I am now placing into an everyday routine. On the way to work, I listened to and prayed the Mass. This was a quiet time to also pray the rosary. I enjoyed the early-morning wildlife, too. I’m working on my Marian grotto and hope to get a bench or chair in there when it’s done. A quiet morning prayer area. I continue to light candles and write people's names on rocks and driftwood. If you are in need of prayers, reach out and I will add you or a loved one to the prayer list. This scripture verse will help me to create new routines: “My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” (Exodus 33:14) As you carve out your day, know that routines are important, but so is rest on the path….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Ready

Walk with the Wise

Patience and Hope