Friends

 “Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall one will lift up his fellow,” showing the practical support friends provide.” Ecclesiastes 4:9

Some marry their best friend. Some have friends at work, or other family members. Regardless, friendship is important. Tomorrow is my last day at work. I started teaching religious education at 16 and have worked for the church in a variety of roles since then. About 48 years, and I don’t feel I’m done, just changing venues. Today, I reflect on all the friends I have made along the way. Friends that I know I will keep in touch with no matter where I go or what I do. Friends are an important part of life. This morning, reflect and pray for those friends who walk with you, support you, and have your six, on the path….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience and Hope

Trust

Be Ready